It also had a large dinosaur section with all kinds of dinosaurs. I've never met a child who didn't love dinosaurs. They all seem to be fascinated with the creatures.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Grandkids - Part 7
In the museum they had a nice section on Native Americans. It helped the boys understand that not everyone lives like we do.
It also had a large dinosaur section with all kinds of dinosaurs. I've never met a child who didn't love dinosaurs. They all seem to be fascinated with the creatures.
Outside of the museum was a large, beautiful park. You can see the fountains below and the beautiful lake in the background. What a beautiful day for playing in the park.
Gavin seemed to really enjoy the view. Sitting in a stroller gets tiring so he was taking in the view along with us. Isn't he so cute? Well, this concludes my week of fun with the family. I look forward to the next time I get to visit.
It also had a large dinosaur section with all kinds of dinosaurs. I've never met a child who didn't love dinosaurs. They all seem to be fascinated with the creatures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun grandma you are! It looks like all of you are enjoying some fun times!
Post a Comment