Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grandkids - Part 6

On Saturday we decided to spend the morning at the Denver Children's Science Museum. Since we had to go to Denver for me to catch my plane it only made sense to use the morning doing something fun. Unfortunately, Tyler got sick so he and Heidi and Lexi had to stay home, but Garry, Zachary, Gavin and I got to have some fun at the museum. Zachary was wondering if he was going to be someone's dinner.
I got the chance to see what my hearing could be like if I had larger ears. It does help your hearing.
They had a lot of beautiful rocks and minerals displayed. Since we had just studied rocks and minerals in school this year and we had just gone to the mining museum the day before, it was fun to see more beautiful displays.









There were many, many displays of all kinds of animals. I took lots of pictures but I would bore you if I even showed you half of them so you only get one picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: