Thursday, June 25, 2009
What Great Friends!
Since I arrived home from Provo Monday and had to leave on Thursday for St. George to have surgery, that only left me two days to do all the weeding and getting the house ready before I'm an invalid. I worked in the garden all day (in the hot sun) on Tuesday. It was a killer but I wouldn't quit. My dear friend JoLynne Wimer, came over Tuesday and saw me working and felt guilty so on Wednesday morning at 6:00 A.M., I'm out working again
and here comes JoLynne. She was going to sneak over and do the rest for me but I was already at work. She is such a sweetheart. She stayed for about 3 hours until it was done. Thank you so much for being so kind, dear friend!
After we finally got all the weeds out I covered it over with landscape fabric and pray it will deter lots of the weeds from coming.
This morning my Aunt Delma, from California and I cut the tops off our crop of onions and bagged them up for winter.
Now I have my year supply of onions. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Girl you are nuts! Here I am complaining about our heat here, and you are out doing yard work in yours!
Post a Comment