Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Enjoying Being a Grandma - Part 1

The day after school was over for me, we flew to Colorado to spend the week with family. After we arrived we drove to the Bartle's to meet Lexi. What a precious baby girl! She's so tiny and petite and cute. I just love to hold newborns. There really isn't anything to compare it to. Lexi is so content and loves to be held. She rarely has a chance to lay without being held. Heidi's parents and some of her siblings were there as well. Between all of us Lexi was being held almost nonstop.











Grandma Great as we call her liked holding Lexi as well. She really doesn't weigh much so it's kind of like holding a feather.











That evening, their ward had a ward picnic at a beautiful park. It was really cool. I'm so glad I took a coat. I almost didn't. I ended up wearing my coat most of the time I was there. Grandpa enjoyed playing with our 3 grandsons. He thinks they are pretty special.













The next day Garry blessed Lexi but unfortunately it's too late to call Garry to have him help me figure out how to move a picture into my folder so I'll have to show you her blessing outfit later. However, the next day we went to Garden of the Gods which was a very beautiful place. It reminds me of the Valley of Fire with a lot of green added. The boys loved climbing all over the rocks. It was a beautiful day and so cool. I thought how beautiful God has made our Earth. I really enjoyed the experience.
In case you are wondering why I keep making part 1,2,3, etc. it's because I can only add 4 pictures and that's all the program allows me to do so when I have more pictures than that, I have to make another blog. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm still learning how to do all this. Just be patient with me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Can't you add four pictures at a time, again and again? That's what I do.