Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grandkids - Part 2

On Tuesday, June 9th, we went with a bunch of Heidi's friends and their children to Ute Park. We went on a 4 mile hike in the Canyon. It was a very beautiful hike. All the moms and children had lots of fun. Heidi says she wants to repeat the experience again. It was another very cool day but by the time I finished I was sweating a bit. It was good exercise for me.
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday either Zachary or Tyler had games. We spent these 4 nights at the park enjoying the cool evening and the great entertainment which these cute boys and their teammates provided. Watching 6 year olds play is so cute. What fun!
Garry is Zachary's coach. I enjoyed watching Garry coach almost as much as watching the boys. He did a great job with the boys. He's very kind and patient with them. He built their confidence and helped them have a good experience.
I'm ending part 2 with a picture of my four cute grandchildren. Each one has a special spot in my heart. I love each one so much. What great kids!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

runningfan said...

What a great picture of you with the kids. We'd love a copy!

The Reese's said...

Sounds like you had a great time on your trip! You sure have cute grandkids!