Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday, June 24 activities


While the boys were here we started a game of Monopoly. It has been ongoing for couple of days and is still going. Later, we picked vegetables from the garden. I love the little yellow pear tomatoes. Tyler was quite fascinated with them and even ate some straight out of the garden and liked them. I couldn't get Zachary to even try them.


Later in the day they went to Sandy and Steve's house to swim again with all the cousins. They love to swim. It was so nice of Sandy to invite them over. By the end of the afternoon, their eyes looked like they had enough chlorine for one day.


Meanwhile, the tile was finished and they grouted all of the floor.


Tomorrow comes the sealing of the grout and then moving everything back into place. We had waffles for dinner since we didn't have a stove to cook anything. We'll be glad to get our appliances back. I love the floor. It turned out great.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Looks like the boys are having a blast! I hope you're happy with your new floor!