Well, I'm severely behind, in blogging our trip but now that it's summer and I've got more time I'm going to try and finish our trip. I covered Italy but I still have Switzerland and France to go. This first picture is a very typical site of what you see traveling on the train.
We are on our way, but our first stop is in Spiez. This has to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my entire lifetime. It was very overcast and raining on our way but I had a little prayer that the clouds would part and it would be clear and the sun would shine. I wanted the rain to stop since I knew we only had a few days to be there and we wanted to hike up into the Alps. I said my little prayer and when I was through the rain stopped. The next few days while we were there the sun shone brightly. There is no way that pictures can do this place justice. It is absolutely breathtaking. I had this strange feeling while I was there that I was living in a fairy tale. Well, I guess I kind of was.
The mountain you can see in the background is part of the Alps. Without the clouds you could see more.


No comments:
Post a Comment