Monday, May 10, 2010

Yard Transformation Phase 3 continued


Looking south from the driveway. I love the plants and the fact that I won't need to water them at all. Worry free yards are the greatest!


Looking north towards the driveway. Wow, what a difference from Friday night and Saturday morning.


Matt got the transformer hooked up so we could see the lights. I love yard lights. They make such a difference.


When we turned off the big lights on the house it looks even better. We're almost finished. Tomorrow we should be pretty much done. Mostly what is left is finishing the round planter in the middle and getting the waterfall finished. Tune in tomorrow for the rest of the story.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

runningfan said...

That's amazing! I'm glad you're so happy.

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

My goodness Becky, Don and I drove by a few hours ago and thought we were on the wrong street. ;) We have been in Vegas for over a week and you have done amazing things. Makes me want to get busy. It looks great!