Monday, August 24, 2009

School Has Begun! - Part 1

August 24, 2009 school began. The official school year kicked off today. We had a great day and everyone seemed to be happy and adjusted. I have a great class with lots of sweet children. Every year there seems to be another great bunch of kids for me to mold and teach. The sun was shining, everyone had on their new school clothes, and they brought their newly purchased school supplies.
Some arrived with a smile but some were a little nervous. By the end of the day I think they were all more comfortable and assured that their teacher will be nice to them this year. Teachers also are a little nervous wondering what kind of group they'll be living with for the next nine months. I too, was relieved to know that this is another great group. As you can see by the pictures I do have a sweet bunch of children.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: