Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Freakin Fun Week

Last week we had a fun family week. To put it in Tyler's words he said, "This is Freakin Fun!" I guess that sums it all up. I brought mom up with me when I came. We arrived around noon last Monday, August 3rd. Garry, Heidi, and the children arrived at our condo in Provo that night. It was late but when the children arrived that were excited and wound. We of course, had to visit a while before they went to bed. After a while we all went to bed but unfortunately Tyler had a very bad cough, and before Garry could even go to bed Tyler was up with coughing fits. I got up at 2:00 because I heard Tyler coughing just in time to see Garry and Tyler leaving for Walgreens. I offered to take Tyler but Garry said he'd take him. By the time they returned it was 3:30. Tyler eventually fell asleep but poor Garry only got a few winks before morning arrived and the rest of the gang got up and got ready to go. We started the morning out by just playing with the babies, and soaking in their cuteness. Heidi thoroughly enjoyed holding our precious Lexi. She didn't want to put her down. She's thrilled to finally have a little neice.

Heidi Ann wanted to take Tyler to see a doctor so he could get some help for his cough. She also took Lexi with her. We split up and Garry, Zach, Gavin, and I went to BYU to see Duane and met lots of his co-workers and gathered BYU hats and shirts and other goodies. We also toured the new Hinckley Building because Garry had not had the opportunity to see this beautiful building. When we all returned back home we split again. Mom and Heidi Ann went to the temple, Garry kept Lexi and Gavin and they all had a much needed nap and Heidi Dawn and I took Zach and Tyler to a pottery place called Make Me Mine where the boys had a chance to paint some piggy banks and cereal bowls of their choosing. We had lots of fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Houston Family said...

Next time I come to town I am going to ask you where to go! We are already planning our trip for next summer. I will be sure to let you know the dates and maybe we can hook up and have some fun!