Saturday, July 11, 2009
Time for Family
The day I came out of the hospital I went to my mom's. Even though I didn't look my best, we received a welcome visit from my Aunt Hazel and her two daughters Marie Alane and Peggy and Peggy's husband, Claude. Also my cousin Leona came to visit. They were visiting St. George because my Aunt Hazel's brother had a birthday party and they came to help him celebrate. Claude, Peggy and Aunt Hazel live in Mesa, Arizona and Marie Alane lives in Sandy, Utah. Leona lives in St. George. Marie Alane, Peggy, their brother John who isn't in the picture, and myself used to play together a lot when we were kids. We all lived in Las Vegas and spent a lot of time together growing up. I don't get to visit them often and so it was a fun surprise to see them again. I only wished that I could have looked better and not like I just had surgery.
This is my Aunt Delma from Covina, California. She came up and spent a week at my mom's. She is my mom's sister. She has 4 sons who are around my age. I also got to spend a lot of time with them growing up either at their house or ours. I have so many fun memories playing with my Johnson cousins and visiting with Aunt Delma. Thanks to Aunt Delma for being one of my nurses. It was great that she came when I was going to be at mom's so we could get in lots of visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment