Well it's been quite a journey for you and I. You were the cutest little girl. Here you are when you were four years old with our family visiting Grandpa and Grandma Terry on their mission in Nauvoo. We toured the beautiful statues on the grounds of the Visitors Center. That was a fun and eventful trip.
Now we're celebrating your birthday today. You've grown into a beautiful woman. We hope for the best for you in the future. We love you and hope you've had a good birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this picture of the two of you. I'm so happy Duane told me you are blogging. It is fun to check in and see what's happening. Hmmm...I seem to see a little gleam in that Heidi girl's eye. I do believe she is starry-eyed due to matters of the heart!
Post a Comment