Heidi loves making sugar cookies! She got a little crazy and made several hundred this year. She decorates each and every one with the decorator tips and makes each one unique and different. She would love to give a plate to every family but by the time she finished with these she had just about had enough of the sugar cookies. We had many families plus she made a special cookie for each one of my students as well.
Heidi got on line and found some really cute cookie cutters. These little JOY cookies and NOEL ones were really cute.

3 comments:
Wow. Does she give lessons?
tell her to send me some! I love sugar cookies!
I have to say they were as delicious to eat as to look at. They were beautiful and thank you so much. I would love the recipe. Give Heidi a big hug for me! We are in Virginia at Jas and Angela's They have a darling new baby boy. Love you and take care.
Post a Comment